This year’s festival is approaching rapidly, and soon you will be able to reserve your spot for the events and screenings you want to go to during the festival. Using our soon-to-be-launched reservation system, all passholders can plan their stay and reserve their favorite events during the festival.
Anyone who has purchased a festival pass and registered in our accreditation system will have access to the festival’s online reservation system, and from Friday 18 October at 13:00 CEST, you have the opportunity to reserve your spot at the events you want.
Buy your festival pass now, and you are sure to have the opportunity to reserve before the events fill up.
Here’s how the reservation system works:
1. Purchase your festival pass.
2. After your purchase has been reviewed by a member of staff, you will receive an email with a link to the registration form for the festival’s accreditation system. This may take a couple of hours, so don’t worry if you don’t receive an e-mail right away.
3. On Friday 18 October at 13:00 CEST, all registered users will receive their personal log-in credentials to the reservation platform. You must register through our accreditation form in order to gain access.
4. After logging in to the platform on your phone, you will find all screenings, seminars and other festival events under the ‘Programme’ tab. Here you have the opportunity to reserve the events you want to attend.
5. After you have booked your slot by pressing the accept button, the event will appear in ‘My Schedule’. NB: Once you have booked a slot, it will not be possible to book other events or screening during the same time slot. Therefore, be sure to reserve only for the events and screenings that you are actually planning to attend.
6. Be sure to turn up well in advance of the scheduled starting time. If you want to make use of your reservation, you have to turn up at the auditorium no later than ten minutes before the scheduled starting time. Unused reservations are deleted and admission opens to those without a reservation.