- Directed by: Lori Malépart-Traversy
- Country: Canada, 2016
- Time: 03:15
- Type: Gouache on paper, 2D digital
- Production: Lori Malépart-Traversy
- Animation: Lori Malépart-Traversy
- Company: Mel Hoppenheim School of Cinema (Concordia University)
Native of Montreal Lori Malépart-Traversy holds both a BFA in Film Animation and a BFA in Studio Arts from Concordia University. Her animated short films have been presented in many festivals throughout the past years. Lori’s expertise lies in animated documentary filmmaking, a tool she uses to tell stories, give meaning, and provoke reactions.