- Directed by: Georges Schwizgebel
- Country: Switzerland, 2017
- Time: 02:25
- Type: Painting on Cell
- Production: Georges Schwizgebel
- Animation: Georges Schwizgebel
- Company: Studio GDS, Schwizgebel
Georges Schwizgebel was born in Switzerland in 1944. After studies at the Ecole des arts décoratifs in Geneva he worked in an advertising agency for several years before founding the GDS Studio with Claude Luyet and Daniel Suter in 1970. Since then, he has been producing and directing 19 short animated films that particularly concentrate on the medium of painting on cells. Alongside his filmmaking career he also creates posters and frescoes.