A mysterious piece that explores the twisted story of a kid growing up in a dysfunctional family. This psychological thriller follows the character along a spiraling descent into madness, piecing together the portrait of a killer.
- Directed by: Pedro Casavecchia
- Country: Argentina, France, 2019
- Time: 6m 57s
- Type: 3D Computer
- Production: Nicolas Casavecchia, Arnaud Colinart, Corentin Lambot
- Animation: Pedro Casavecchia
- Company: Nicolas Casavecchia, Atlas V
Pedro Casavecchia is an Argentine CGI artist and director based in London. He has worked in the Lighting and Environments departments for films like Thor: Ragnarok (2017), Avengers: Infinity War (2018), Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017), Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (2016) and Mary Poppins Returns (2018). Pulsión is his directorial debut. He wrote, directed and completed most of the production by himself.