A stop motion animation made on glass table, also known as multiplan-stand. The animation is based on a selection of dreams from a dream diary. Through the animation, the filmmaker is looking to recreate memory images from the dreams or the emotional experiences the dreams leave her with.
- Directed by: Suzannah Rehell Øistad
- Country: Norway, 2019
- Time: 7m 33s
- Type: Multi-Plane animation
- Production: Suzannah Rehell Øistad
- Animation: Suzannah Rehell Øistad
- Company: Oslo National Academy of the Arts
Suzannah Rehell Øistad (b. 1993) is a student at the Oslo National Academy Of The Arts . She is now in her last year of a Master’s degree at the department of arts and crafts. She completed her Bachelor’s degree at the Oslo National Academy Of The Arts at the department Academy of Fine Arts.